Once the ship has been chosen and availability checked, via web or telephone, it is understood that the dates are blocked from the moment the company receives a transfer in the amount of 50% + VAT of the total charter value. The rest of the amount will be paid on the day of shipment, through one of the following payment methods shown below.
· Bank transfer
Holder: Fernando Bordería Ribes
IBAN: ES51 1465 0100 91 1726248360
BIC code: INGDESMMXXX
· Cash payments
· Credit card: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX (3,5% extra charge on all transactions made with AMEX)
Cancellations must be communicated at least two months before the scheduled date for the charter, in which case 80% of the total amount received will be returned, leaving that 20% to cover administrative expenses. 50% of the amount received will be returned if the cancellation is made at least one month in advance, and the total will be retained in case of a cancellation notified within a period of less than 7 calendar days.
Fuel is not included in the rental price. Our ships will be delivered with a full tank, and it is the client’s responsibility to deliver them with a full tank again. If the gas station is closed, the fuel used will be paid.
Our fleet has a base port in Ibiza. The cost of such mooring is included in the price. The mooring in ports outside the base port is not included in the rental rate.
The rental schedule is from 10 to 20h, because for security reasons and gas station hours, it is necessary to return before nightfall.
*If you want to extend the schedule for any reason, it will be requested upon request.
All our boats are in perfect condition, and have passed the necessary technical and mechanical inspections.
Our maintenance team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any need.
All our boats have a rental license, complete insurance, civil liability insurance.
All vessels are equipped with regulatory rescue and safety equipment.
Our team is highly qualified and has several years of experience. The entire crew has the appropriate qualification.
The price on the website includes insurance with excess, cleaning service on arrival, complimentary soft drinks, ice, snorkeling equipment and towel service.
21% VAT, pattern service and fuel are not included in the price.
For safety reasons, each vessel has a maximum capacity allowed, which cannot be exceeded in any case.